With 64 Regional Teams, The FBU National Championship is the single biggest event in Youth Football.
ONE 6th, ONE 7th and ONE 8th Grade Team to represent the great State of Connecticut.
10,000+ athletes are expected to participate in the National Championship Tryouts, starting the summer of 2016, in order to earn a spot on one of the 192 teams that will compete in the 6th, 7th and 8th Grade National Championship Tournaments.
- Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- Eligible football players must be in either grade 6, 7 or 8 during the 2016-2017 school year.
- All participating 6th graders CANNOT turn 13 years old before August 1, 2017 and must be born after 08/02/2004
- All participating 7th graders CANNOT turn 14 years old before August 1, 2017 and must be born after 08/02/2003
- All participating 8th graders CANNOT turn 15 years old before August 1, 2017 and must be born after 08/02/2002
- Athletes can be associated with any youth football organization – private or national (Pop Warner, AYF, AAU, UYFL, etc …)
FBU TEAM CT REQUIRED FORMS
- A COPY OF THE ATHLETE’S BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- A COPY OF THE ATHLETE’S CURRENT REPORT CARD *MUST SHOW CURRENT GRADE
- A 3 X 5 HEAD SHOT
- FBU TEAM CT FORMS – Medical Form, Waiver Form, Code of Conduct Form